Friday, August 8, 2014

Look: Music Metal





Have you ever completely surrendered yourself to music.  There is something magical about musical instruments being played.  For instance, the sound of a flute resonating at different tones, the vibrations of the strings on a guitar, or the rhythm of drums truly captivate the listener and stir up emotions without saying any words.  Many musicians take decades to learn the technical sides of music but I believe that a musician won't get far without being able to FEEL their musical creations.  Being present during a live show is a sureal experience. There is a missing element that comes to music if one just plugs into an iPod or music player.  That is why I LOVE live shows!  But don't get me wrong; i love turning up my IPod and blasting my brains out.  

I've seen a lot of metal shows these past couple of weeks.  These shows inspired me to create an outfit that was a little more on the rocker side.  So, here you have it; I am wearing black high wasted jeans, a dark green vest, cropped top, and a snapback yo… cuz thats what a real mob do!
I don't have any snazzy brand names cuz i bought everything from Forever 21 but that's neglegable.  

Tatyana




No comments:

Post a Comment