Saturday, November 1, 2014

Look: Here There Be Dragons







Half Bodice - Ophelia’s Renaissance Clothing // Cropped Top - Hearts Delight Clothiers // Headpeice -   Brazin Lady Torchworks


Here be a forest EIF from the realm of Mistwood. I am clad in a half bodice made from the fine needlework of Ophelia’s Renaissance Clothing. The bodice is cross-laced on three sides and when fitted properly can be fairly hard to breathe in. Also, it is of a black interior and reversible. The leafy green cropped top is from Hearts Delight Clothiers (shop.heartsdelightclothiers.com) made of a light material and perfect for the warmer months. The skirt and golden belt are of my own design from sewn fabric scraps. For accessories, the headpiece holds an emerald tear-dropped gem at its center and is forged of gold and silver metals. It was crafted by Brazin Lady Torchworks (brazinlady.com).

 I know I'm a day late but Happy Halloween!!!  My costume was inspired by the Renaissance Faire I attended earlier this year.  



Tatyana

No comments:

Post a Comment